Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

20 Weeks - Halfway there!!

20 weeks and counting!  Little E is getting bigger every day (and so am I!).  Mike was able to paint the trim and get a coat of paint on the walls!  Another coat and some more trim and we will be ready to move in the furniture!  I love the color!  "Something Blue" - It's so sweet and is going to look great with all of the white furniture.  We chose mostly greens and blues anyway, so everything is going to be perfect for Eddie!  Everything has arrived at this point furniture wise.  The crib, dresser/changing table, bookshelf, curtain rods...I'm sure I'm forgetting something but you get the point!  We are just waiting on a little more of the bedding but it should be in by the end of this month.  I can't wait to get that all together so we can start working on wall decor (and so I can take too many pictures of the room and post them here for you!).

Anyway, here are the pictures for this week!  Enjoy!
Blue Paint!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment