Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

24 weeks and then some!

Really?  24 weeks?  When did that happen? 

Over the course of the past 2 weeks we have almost completed the nursery and I have pictures to share!!!!  We went for a second ultrasound because Eddie wasn't cooperating for the first one and they needed to picture of his cute little face!  (I have those to share as well!!!!)  We also had a blast at the wedding of 2 of our favorite people, Megan & Ryan, who said "I do" on November 5th at the Cork Factory Hotel (which was also our 9 month wedding anniversary!)  Life has been busy and will only continue that way for the next few months.  I have been feeling pretty good, only a few minor body aches and pains, a few preggo meltdowns (how many times can I say My Poor Husband in one blog?), and a few online purchases...

Happy Birthday to my momma!!!!!

 Here are the pics for you to enjoy!

Megan & Ryan!

The Hennigans...and Eddie is getting big!

He weighed in at 1 lb, 7 oz at 24 weeks

Creeps me our that you can see his left eye in this

Little smile, eyes closed - left arm at ear and right arm in front of right eye!
Nursery Pics!!! 

We will be putting a glider by this window and hanging Eddie's name
above the changing table

Little Sun from a craft fair!

Book shelf!

Mike ordered the piggy bank and Amiee gave us this adorable little stork!

No comments:

Post a Comment